TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund (CNSX: BIF.UN) announces a distribution of C$0.20 per unit for the quarter ending December 31, 2012. The distribution will be paid on or before January 22, 2013 to holders of record on December 31, 2012.
Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund (the "Fund") seeks to provide holders of units with a source of tax-advantaged income by obtaining exposure to a portfolio that includes, but is not limited to, investments in high yield corporate debt and publicly-listed securities in infrastructure and real estate companies globally. An affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is the manager and investment manager of the Fund.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a global alternative asset manager with over $168 billion in assets under management. We have over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on real estate, infrastructure, power and private equity. We have a range of public and private investment products and services, which leverage our expertise and experience and provide us with a distinct competitive advantage in the markets where we operate. Brookfield is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BAM and on NYSE Euronext under the symbol BAMA. For more information, please visit our web site at www.brookfield.com.
Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women