TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund (CNSX: BIF.UN) announces a distribution of C$0.20 per unit for the quarter ending December 31, 2012. The distribution will be paid on or before January 22, 2013 to holders of record on December 31, 2012.
Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund (the "Fund") seeks to provide holders of units with a source of tax-advantaged income by obtaining exposure to a portfolio that includes, but is not limited to, investments in high yield corporate debt and publicly-listed securities in infrastructure and real estate companies globally. An affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is the manager and investment manager of the Fund.
Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a global alternative asset manager with over $168 billion in assets under management. We have over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on real estate, infrastructure, power and private equity. We have a range of public and private investment products and services, which leverage our expertise and experience and provide us with a distinct competitive advantage in the markets where we operate. Brookfield is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BAM and on NYSE Euronext under the symbol BAMA. For more information, please visit our web site at www.brookfield.com.
Brookfield New Horizons Income Fund
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief