TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- Brookfield High Yield Strategic Income Fund (TSX: BHY.UN) announces a distribution of C$0.1625 per unit for the quarter ending December 31, 2012. The distribution will be paid on or before January 22, 2013 to holders of record on December 31, 2012.
Brookfield Asset Management
Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with over $168 billion in assets under management as of September 30, 2012. We have over a 100-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity. We offer a range of public and private investment products and services, which leverage our expertise and experience and provide us with a distinct competitive advantage in the markets where we operate. On behalf of our clients, Brookfield is also an active investor in the public securities markets, where our experience extends over 30 years. Over this time, we have successfully developed several investment operations and built expertise in the management of institutional portfolios, retail mutual funds, and structured product investments.
Brookfield Investment Management
Through our registered investment advisor, Brookfield Investment Management, our public market activities complement our core competencies as a direct investor. These activities encompass global listed real estate and infrastructure equities, corporate high yield investments, opportunistic credit strategies and a dedicated insurance asset management division. Headquartered in New York, NY, Brookfield Investment Management maintains offices and investment teams in Toronto, Chicago, Boston and London.
The Fund uses its web site as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding the Fund is routinely posted on and accessible at www.brookfieldim.com.
For more information, please visit www.brookfieldim.com.
Brookfield High Yield Strategic Income Fund
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.