VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- AQM Copper Inc. ("AQM Copper Inc." or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: AQM)(BVL: AQM) announces that it has granted stock options to certain directors, officers, employees and/or consultants of the Company to purchase an aggregate of 1,160,000 common shares in the capital of the Company, each at an exercise price of $0.10 per share for a period of five years pursuant to the Company's Stock Option Plan.
About AQM Copper
AQM Copper Inc. is a Canadian based mineral exploration company exploring and developing copper deposits in South America. Through its wholly owned Peruvian subsidiary, Minera AQM Copper Peru S.A.C., the Company is developing the Zafranal Copper-Gold Porphyry Project located in Southern Peru. Minera AQM Copper Peru S.A.C. is the operator of a 50/50 JV with Teck Resources Limited through a sole purpose Peruvian company formed for Zafranal as announced in its press release on July 8, 2010. Management and directors have extensive experience working for the world's largest mining copper producers. Please refer to the Company's website at www.aqmcopper.com, for further information regarding the Company and its projects.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bruce Turner, President and CEO
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
To speak with an Investor Relations representative,
Pinnacle Capital Markets LTD.
Spyros P. Karellas
(416) 433-5696 or (416) 800-8921
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women