VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/20/12 -- AQM Copper Inc. ("AQM Copper Inc." or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: AQM)(BVL: AQM) announces that it has granted stock options to certain directors, officers, employees and/or consultants of the Company to purchase an aggregate of 1,160,000 common shares in the capital of the Company, each at an exercise price of $0.10 per share for a period of five years pursuant to the Company's Stock Option Plan.
About AQM Copper
AQM Copper Inc. is a Canadian based mineral exploration company exploring and developing copper deposits in South America. Through its wholly owned Peruvian subsidiary, Minera AQM Copper Peru S.A.C., the Company is developing the Zafranal Copper-Gold Porphyry Project located in Southern Peru. Minera AQM Copper Peru S.A.C. is the operator of a 50/50 JV with Teck Resources Limited through a sole purpose Peruvian company formed for Zafranal as announced in its press release on July 8, 2010. Management and directors have extensive experience working for the world's largest mining copper producers. Please refer to the Company's website at www.aqmcopper.com, for further information regarding the Company and its projects.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bruce Turner, President and CEO
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
To speak with an Investor Relations representative,
Pinnacle Capital Markets LTD.
Spyros P. Karellas
(416) 433-5696 or (416) 800-8921
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses