Internet social network Twitter, based in San Francisco, said its users would be able to access an archive of all their tweets -- English-speaking users first.
The archive option has already began to appear as an option for some users, The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.
"If you don't see that option in Settings today, know that it's on the way!" Twitter said in an online posting.
Twitter's Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo had said the option would be in place before the end of the 2012. It began appearing over the past weekend, the Times said.
The option requires looking through account settings and scrolling down. Users should look for an option labeled "Your Twitter archive."
Users who click on "Request your archive," will receive an email notifying them when their archive is ready.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women