Internet social network Twitter, based in San Francisco, said its users would be able to access an archive of all their tweets -- English-speaking users first.
The archive option has already began to appear as an option for some users, The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.
"If you don't see that option in Settings today, know that it's on the way!" Twitter said in an online posting.
Twitter's Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo had said the option would be in place before the end of the 2012. It began appearing over the past weekend, the Times said.
The option requires looking through account settings and scrolling down. Users should look for an option labeled "Your Twitter archive."
Users who click on "Request your archive," will receive an email notifying them when their archive is ready.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?