Internet social network Twitter, based in San Francisco, said its users would be able to access an archive of all their tweets -- English-speaking users first.
The archive option has already began to appear as an option for some users, The Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.
"If you don't see that option in Settings today, know that it's on the way!" Twitter said in an online posting.
Twitter's Chief Executive Officer Dick Costolo had said the option would be in place before the end of the 2012. It began appearing over the past weekend, the Times said.
The option requires looking through account settings and scrolling down. Users should look for an option labeled "Your Twitter archive."
Users who click on "Request your archive," will receive an email notifying them when their archive is ready.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- UTEP Students Tapped to Test Lunar Dust Device