EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/19/12 -- Trinus Technologies, an Edmonton IT company is known for its planning services and for being one of the largest Dell retailers in Canada. Companies who choose Trinus might do so because their IT staff are overloaded with work or they may need a strategic plan for IT infrastructure. Trinus provides remote IT management, IT planning and supplemental maintenance services. The company is pro-planning when it comes to networking.
For companies that don't require or can't afford a full time IT manager, there is an alternate solution: call a company that provides Edmonton IT services and strategic network planning services. With remote IT management, a company can solve all network and support issues.
Trinus has been serving Edmonton and area for almost 15 years and has built software partnerships in Canada and the U.S. and as far as South Africa. Their global reach has garnered the company knowledge and expertise. The technicians are A+ Certified and they service over 100 municipalities throughout Alberta.
Trinus offers the following services:
- Computer and software retailer Dell, Microsoft, Adobe and more (offering a complete list of products)
- Computer Centre - diagnostics, system updates, recovery disc creation and more
- IT services - management, tech support, software supple, network audits
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List