MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/19/12 -- Mortgage Architects - is pleased to announce The Mortgage Practice as the latest high performing broker team to join the national brokerage, further bolstering the company's presence in Ontario. Ravi Punnia, founder and owner of The Mortgage Practice, whose team achieved over $200 million in volume in 2012, cites Mortgage Architects' state-of-the-art payroll and compliance system, strong leadership team, and access to a myriad of services under the franchise model, as the primary reasons behind making the move.
"We are excited to be part of the Mortgage Architects franchise network," explains Punnia, a veteran in both residential and commercial mortgages. "We're very familiar with the management team - Ron Swift, Alice Chan, and Dong Lee are all tops in their field. Ron is a visionary who knows where the industry is going and how we can best capitalize on opportunities. Having access to our own lender is a key strategic direction for the future and we want to be with the company that is going to make it happen."
"Since the launch of our new franchise models earlier this year, we have had great success in attracting franchisees from various broker networks," says Chan, Senior Vice President at Mortgage Architects. "Top-performing brokers want to own and run their own businesses while leveraging on the expertise of our dedicated service teams that help them run and grow their business. Our choices of broker and franchise models allow brokers to pick one that best suits their needs."
ABOUT MORTGAGE ARCHITECTS
Mortgage Architects is a national mortgage brokerage with a national network of brokers across Canada and offices in Toronto, Mississauga, Vancouver, Calgary, Laval and Halifax. Mortgage Architects is the only brokerage in Canada where brokers benefit from ownership of a lender and the unique opportunities of this affiliation. Their client-for-life focus helps brokers build their business today while supporting their growth tomorrow.
Director of Marketing
416-366-4321 ext. 229
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?