Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan took weeks to send a "thank you" note and flowers to Charlie Sheen after he gave her $100,000 to pay her back taxes, TMZ said.
Sheen, 47, complained in an interview last week that he hadn't heard from his "Scary Movie 5" co-star since he gave her the money to pay her bill.
Sources close to Lohan told TMZ the "Liz & Dick" actress didn't mean to be rude, but couldn't contact Sheen because her phone broke and she lost all of her numbers.
Lohan is a 26-year-old former child star whose once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her legal and financial woes, as well as her battles with drugs and alcohol.
Most Popular Stories
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says Apple Pay a Success