Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan took weeks to send a "thank you" note and flowers to Charlie Sheen after he gave her $100,000 to pay her back taxes, TMZ said.
Sheen, 47, complained in an interview last week that he hadn't heard from his "Scary Movie 5" co-star since he gave her the money to pay her bill.
Sources close to Lohan told TMZ the "Liz & Dick" actress didn't mean to be rude, but couldn't contact Sheen because her phone broke and she lost all of her numbers.
Lohan is a 26-year-old former child star whose once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her legal and financial woes, as well as her battles with drugs and alcohol.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf