Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan took weeks to send a "thank you" note and flowers to Charlie Sheen after he gave her $100,000 to pay her back taxes, TMZ said.
Sheen, 47, complained in an interview last week that he hadn't heard from his "Scary Movie 5" co-star since he gave her the money to pay her bill.
Sources close to Lohan told TMZ the "Liz & Dick" actress didn't mean to be rude, but couldn't contact Sheen because her phone broke and she lost all of her numbers.
Lohan is a 26-year-old former child star whose once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her legal and financial woes, as well as her battles with drugs and alcohol.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted