Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan took weeks to send a "thank you" note and flowers to Charlie Sheen after he gave her $100,000 to pay her back taxes, TMZ said.
Sheen, 47, complained in an interview last week that he hadn't heard from his "Scary Movie 5" co-star since he gave her the money to pay her bill.
Sources close to Lohan told TMZ the "Liz & Dick" actress didn't mean to be rude, but couldn't contact Sheen because her phone broke and she lost all of her numbers.
Lohan is a 26-year-old former child star whose once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her legal and financial woes, as well as her battles with drugs and alcohol.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site