Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan took weeks to send a "thank you" note and flowers to Charlie Sheen after he gave her $100,000 to pay her back taxes, TMZ said.
Sheen, 47, complained in an interview last week that he hadn't heard from his "Scary Movie 5" co-star since he gave her the money to pay her bill.
Sources close to Lohan told TMZ the "Liz & Dick" actress didn't mean to be rude, but couldn't contact Sheen because her phone broke and she lost all of her numbers.
Lohan is a 26-year-old former child star whose once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her legal and financial woes, as well as her battles with drugs and alcohol.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists