Hollywood starlet Lindsay Lohan took weeks to send a "thank you" note and flowers to Charlie Sheen after he gave her $100,000 to pay her back taxes, TMZ said.
Sheen, 47, complained in an interview last week that he hadn't heard from his "Scary Movie 5" co-star since he gave her the money to pay her bill.
Sources close to Lohan told TMZ the "Liz & Dick" actress didn't mean to be rude, but couldn't contact Sheen because her phone broke and she lost all of her numbers.
Lohan is a 26-year-old former child star whose once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent years by her legal and financial woes, as well as her battles with drugs and alcohol.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Existing Home Sales in U.S. Fell in August
- U.N. Endorses Rights of Indigenous Peoples