LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 12/18/12 -- December has fallen hard. The weather cool, chilly and fully of Christmas.
As woollens and knitwear keep us cosy, they also can lack the glam we crave for stepping out in winter.
Step forward the faux-fur coat. Nodding to old-school glamour, the faux-fur coat has long been associated with winter sophistication and elegance. Embraced by Hollywood elite, the faux-fur coat has long been a chic statement.
Faux-fur has had previous success. In the 1970s, it seemed to grow out of the grim bleakness of a harsh reality. Versions of Mongolian coats and shaggy linings were the creme du couture and part of fashion's fabric.
Now, the trend has taken a far more 40s and 50s twist - the glamour presented in leopard prints and black fake fur. The high street has them in abundance, ensuring that the fashion-focused are fully fitted in the season's love of warm and wonderful winter coats.
Look at one of New Look's leopard print jackets from their Inspire range to see a model that is better than the real thing - far more humane and more attractive because of it.
The jacket is sleek and beautiful and references a range of coats by the store that show how well they play it fake. The Miss Real Burgundy Faux Fur Coat is a striking coat to wear with little black party dresses for a Christmas party. Full of 50s drama, the coat, also available in Mint Green, is a wardrobe piece that vamps up any outfit.
Faux fur works to exude glamour and grace this winter - perfect for days and nights singing carols or clasping champagne, the faux fur jacket is the hottest way to keep warm.
About New Look
New Look are award winning fashion retailers, and offer a wide choice of clothing to suit all tastes. From jackets to handbags, maternity clothes to jumpsuits, mens shoes to kidswear, New Look offers glamorous clothing at affordable prices.
Address - 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia