U.S. musician and 'X Factor' judge Demi Lovato described fellow judges Britney Spears as "sweet and humble" and Simon Cowell as "annoying and old."
The musician said she didn't feel intimidated by the fellow judges -- including L.A. Reid, who she said is "hilarious and smart" -- even though she's the youngest at 20.
"It's an honor to sit next to them because they're legends, but I'm a southern girl with a big mouth, and I speak my mind!" Lovato told Parade magazine.
The season finale of the Fox reality singing competition is scheduled to air Thursday. Lovato said it was fun, but stressful, mentoring the young adults competitors this season.
"I was surprised at how emotionally invested I became. It hurts to see them go, especially when I know their potential," she said.
Meanwhile, Lovato told Parade she's working on her fourth album, which will be released next year.
"I'll be singing about some stuff that I haven't talked about before. I just want to inspire people," she said.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton