U.S. musician and 'X Factor' judge Demi Lovato described fellow judges Britney Spears as "sweet and humble" and Simon Cowell as "annoying and old."
The musician said she didn't feel intimidated by the fellow judges -- including L.A. Reid, who she said is "hilarious and smart" -- even though she's the youngest at 20.
"It's an honor to sit next to them because they're legends, but I'm a southern girl with a big mouth, and I speak my mind!" Lovato told Parade magazine.
The season finale of the Fox reality singing competition is scheduled to air Thursday. Lovato said it was fun, but stressful, mentoring the young adults competitors this season.
"I was surprised at how emotionally invested I became. It hurts to see them go, especially when I know their potential," she said.
Meanwhile, Lovato told Parade she's working on her fourth album, which will be released next year.
"I'll be singing about some stuff that I haven't talked about before. I just want to inspire people," she said.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable