U.S. musician and 'X Factor' judge Demi Lovato described fellow judges Britney Spears as "sweet and humble" and Simon Cowell as "annoying and old."
The musician said she didn't feel intimidated by the fellow judges -- including L.A. Reid, who she said is "hilarious and smart" -- even though she's the youngest at 20.
"It's an honor to sit next to them because they're legends, but I'm a southern girl with a big mouth, and I speak my mind!" Lovato told Parade magazine.
The season finale of the Fox reality singing competition is scheduled to air Thursday. Lovato said it was fun, but stressful, mentoring the young adults competitors this season.
"I was surprised at how emotionally invested I became. It hurts to see them go, especially when I know their potential," she said.
Meanwhile, Lovato told Parade she's working on her fourth album, which will be released next year.
"I'll be singing about some stuff that I haven't talked about before. I just want to inspire people," she said.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release