Socialbakers acquired the social media advertising company, Socialbrando, incorporating both its platform and European-based team out of Split, Croatia. Socialbrando is becoming fully integrated into the Socialbakers structure, making it Socialbakers' 10th international office.
Following the 2nd investment round, led by Index Ventures, the acquisition of Socialbrando has become aligned with Socialbakers' strategy and plans to expand its current social media analytics platform. This includes profile comparisons and industry benchmarking with a key advertising and performance measurement functionality that will help marketers understand in more detail what target audience they're reaching, how much it costs them, and how effective their social media campaigns are.
Socialbakers' CEO, Jan Rezab, says: "Measuring the true impact of social media advertising is still in early stages. Socialbakers, with its robust platform and its state of the art social media insights, will offer a unique product, which will not only measure the impact of social media ads, but also help find the right audience demographic. Marketers will, for example, be able to see which target audience is being reached by their competition."
"With our new tool, brands will be able to get a much more detailed understanding of the audience they're paying to reach in terms of what they like and want. This means that the audience will interact with the brand on a greater scale and will be more likely to buy the product."
The entire Socialbrando team, including CEO Mario Francesevic, and CTO, Andreas Bobos, is joining the Socialbakers team and will play a vital role in developing Socialbakers' new Ad Insights and Ad Analytics products.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March