Jenna Dewan-Tatum's publicist says the U.S. actress and wife of film star Channing Tatum is pregnant with their first child.
The couple, who are both 32, "are pleased to announce that they are expecting the birth of their first child next year," the Tatums' representative told People.com Monday.
The baby's gender and anticipated birth date were not immediately reported.
Dewan-Tatum is a cast member of TV's "American Horror Story: Asylum."
Channing Tatum is People magazine's current Sexiest Man Alive titleholder. His film credits include "Magic Mike" and "21 Jump Street." The couple married in 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions