Jenni Rivera's publicist says Snoop Dogg, Gloria Estefan and Edward James Olmos are expected at the singer's Long Beach, Calif., funeral next week.
Rivera, 43, died in a small plane crash, alongside six others, in Mexico last Sunday. She is expected to be buried in an invitation-only service Wednesday.
The recording artist's representatives told TMZ she left specific plans for her funeral, including that she wanted butterflies released at the end of the service.
A public memorial is to take place Tuesday.
Rivera was also a TV personality and the mother of five children. She sold 20 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better