Jenni Rivera's publicist says Snoop Dogg, Gloria Estefan and Edward James Olmos are expected at the singer's Long Beach, Calif., funeral next week.
Rivera, 43, died in a small plane crash, alongside six others, in Mexico last Sunday. She is expected to be buried in an invitation-only service Wednesday.
The recording artist's representatives told TMZ she left specific plans for her funeral, including that she wanted butterflies released at the end of the service.
A public memorial is to take place Tuesday.
Rivera was also a TV personality and the mother of five children. She sold 20 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation