Jenni Rivera's publicist says Snoop Dogg, Gloria Estefan and Edward James Olmos are expected at the singer's Long Beach, Calif., funeral next week.
Rivera, 43, died in a small plane crash, alongside six others, in Mexico last Sunday. She is expected to be buried in an invitation-only service Wednesday.
The recording artist's representatives told TMZ she left specific plans for her funeral, including that she wanted butterflies released at the end of the service.
A public memorial is to take place Tuesday.
Rivera was also a TV personality and the mother of five children. She sold 20 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild