Jenni Rivera's publicist says Snoop Dogg, Gloria Estefan and Edward James Olmos are expected at the singer's Long Beach, Calif., funeral next week.
Rivera, 43, died in a small plane crash, alongside six others, in Mexico last Sunday. She is expected to be buried in an invitation-only service Wednesday.
The recording artist's representatives told TMZ she left specific plans for her funeral, including that she wanted butterflies released at the end of the service.
A public memorial is to take place Tuesday.
Rivera was also a TV personality and the mother of five children. She sold 20 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Canadian Pacific Ends CSX Talks
- US Stocks Move Higher Despite Drag by IBM
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Peyton Manning Sets TD Passing Record
- Early Voting Begins in Texas