Jenni Rivera's publicist says Snoop Dogg, Gloria Estefan and Edward James Olmos are expected at the singer's Long Beach, Calif., funeral next week.
Rivera, 43, died in a small plane crash, alongside six others, in Mexico last Sunday. She is expected to be buried in an invitation-only service Wednesday.
The recording artist's representatives told TMZ she left specific plans for her funeral, including that she wanted butterflies released at the end of the service.
A public memorial is to take place Tuesday.
Rivera was also a TV personality and the mother of five children. She sold 20 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Brazil Braces for Street Protests at World Cup
- Sprint Not Moving Headquarters to California
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Boehner Hires Immigration Reform Expert
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Gloom Settles on Markets Despite Strong Jobs Report
- Healthcare.gov Update Gets Mixed Reviews