GREEN BAY, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- BMO Private Bank announced today that it has hired Terry Jack as Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager. He will be focused on the wealth management needs of clients in Green Bay and the surrounding area.
"Terry's advisory expertise and passion for providing a great client experience make him a perfect fit for this role," said William Miehe, Managing Director, Northeast Wisconsin Region, BMO Private Bank. "In today's turbulent economy, clients are looking for astute financial guidance more than ever before, and that's exactly what Terry can offer."
The hiring of Jack represents the sixth senior hire made by the Private Bank in the Midwest over the past few months, with the most recent being Michael Arbet in Madison, Wisconsin.
BMO Private Bank has a team of more than 1,250 professionals working out of 57 offices across 13 states, and its high net worth business has recently been ranked by Barron's Research as the 12th largest in the U.S. In Northeast Wisconsin Region there are over 30 Relationship Managers, and over 30 BMO Harris Financial Advisors.
About Terry Jack
Terry Jack has 25 years of financial experience, with a wide variety of expertise in trust and investment services serving the financial needs of high net worth individuals, families, trusts and foundations. He holds his Bachelor of Business Administration from St. Norbert College.
About BMO Private Bank, a Part of BMO Financial Group:
BMO Private Bank offers a comprehensive range of wealth management services that include investment advisory, trust, banking and financial planning to meet the financial needs of high net worth clients. Through integrated teams of experienced financial professionals, BMO Private Bank helps its clients realize their financial and lifestyle goals with solutions that are custom tailored and delivered with the highest level of personalized service.
BMO Private Bank is a brand name used in the United States by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC. Not all products and services are available in every state and/or location.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules