CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/17/12 -- BMO Harris Bank announced today the donation of $10,000 to the Sandy Hook School Support Fund, which has been established by the United Way of Western Connecticut to help support the families affected by Friday's tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut.
"The entire nation stands together as one American family after this tragedy. We are unified in our mourning for this unspeakable loss of life, and in our determination to support the Newtown community. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families, the city's first responders, survivors, and the people of Connecticut," said Mark Furlong, President and CEO, BMO Harris Bank.
For more information about the fund, go to http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Newtown-Sandy-Hook-Announcement.html?soid=1101979468367&aid=u022UJodt2o.
About BMO Harris Bank
Based in Chicago, BMO Harris Bank N.A. provides a broad range of personal banking products and solutions through over 600 branches and approximately 1,300 ATMs in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nevada, Arizona and Florida. BMO Harris Bank's commercial banking team provides a combination of sector expertise, local knowledge and mid-market focus throughout the U.S. Deposit and loan products and services provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC. BMO Harris Bank (SM) is a trade name used by BMO Harris Bank N.A. BMO Harris Bank is part of BMO Financial Group, a North American financial organization with 1,600 branches, and a retail deposit base of approximately $180 billion.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype