ABC is working with Justin Bieber to create an as-yet unnamed sitcom based on the Canadian pop star's upbringing, The Hollywood Reporter said.
The single-camera comedy has a script commitment from the network, the entertainment industry publication reported Friday.
Bieber and his manager, Scooter Braun, are counted as executive producers on the comedy. Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi will write the script.
Meanwhile, Bieber gave an unsuspecting fan his pet hamster Wednesday after the Jingle Ball at Philips Arena in Atlanta, TMZ reported.
The musician handed the animal in its cage to a girl saying, "That's all you."
Video footage of the incident shows Bieber telling the girl, "You gotta take care of PAC."
The girl yelled back, "I will take care of him."
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World