ABC is working with Justin Bieber to create an as-yet unnamed sitcom based on the Canadian pop star's upbringing, The Hollywood Reporter said.
The single-camera comedy has a script commitment from the network, the entertainment industry publication reported Friday.
Bieber and his manager, Scooter Braun, are counted as executive producers on the comedy. Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi will write the script.
Meanwhile, Bieber gave an unsuspecting fan his pet hamster Wednesday after the Jingle Ball at Philips Arena in Atlanta, TMZ reported.
The musician handed the animal in its cage to a girl saying, "That's all you."
Video footage of the incident shows Bieber telling the girl, "You gotta take care of PAC."
The girl yelled back, "I will take care of him."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers