ABC is working with Justin Bieber to create an as-yet unnamed sitcom based on the Canadian pop star's upbringing, The Hollywood Reporter said.
The single-camera comedy has a script commitment from the network, the entertainment industry publication reported Friday.
Bieber and his manager, Scooter Braun, are counted as executive producers on the comedy. Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi will write the script.
Meanwhile, Bieber gave an unsuspecting fan his pet hamster Wednesday after the Jingle Ball at Philips Arena in Atlanta, TMZ reported.
The musician handed the animal in its cage to a girl saying, "That's all you."
Video footage of the incident shows Bieber telling the girl, "You gotta take care of PAC."
The girl yelled back, "I will take care of him."
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant