ABC is working with Justin Bieber to create an as-yet unnamed sitcom based on the Canadian pop star's upbringing, The Hollywood Reporter said.
The single-camera comedy has a script commitment from the network, the entertainment industry publication reported Friday.
Bieber and his manager, Scooter Braun, are counted as executive producers on the comedy. Matt Wolpert and Ben Nedivi will write the script.
Meanwhile, Bieber gave an unsuspecting fan his pet hamster Wednesday after the Jingle Ball at Philips Arena in Atlanta, TMZ reported.
The musician handed the animal in its cage to a girl saying, "That's all you."
Video footage of the incident shows Bieber telling the girl, "You gotta take care of PAC."
The girl yelled back, "I will take care of him."
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers