Fox says it is replacing Sunday's episodes of "Family Guy" and "American Dad" with repeats due to sensitive content after the Connecticut school shooting.
A network source, whose name was not reported, told The Hollywood Reporter "Family Guy's" "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" and "American Dad's" "Minstrel Krampus" were pulled from the Sunday night lineup. The source said potentially sensitive content could have been offensive after the Friday shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., which left 26 people dead, including 20 children.
Repeat episodes of "Family Guy's" Grumpy Old Man" and "American Dad's" "Wheels & The Legman and The Case of Grandpa's Key" will air instead. Additionally, a repeat airing of "The Cleveland Show's" "Die Semi-Hard" will be replaced with a different episode, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy