Fox says it is replacing Sunday's episodes of "Family Guy" and "American Dad" with repeats due to sensitive content after the Connecticut school shooting.
A network source, whose name was not reported, told The Hollywood Reporter "Family Guy's" "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" and "American Dad's" "Minstrel Krampus" were pulled from the Sunday night lineup. The source said potentially sensitive content could have been offensive after the Friday shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., which left 26 people dead, including 20 children.
Repeat episodes of "Family Guy's" Grumpy Old Man" and "American Dad's" "Wheels & The Legman and The Case of Grandpa's Key" will air instead. Additionally, a repeat airing of "The Cleveland Show's" "Die Semi-Hard" will be replaced with a different episode, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11