Fox says it is replacing Sunday's episodes of "Family Guy" and "American Dad" with repeats due to sensitive content after the Connecticut school shooting.
A network source, whose name was not reported, told The Hollywood Reporter "Family Guy's" "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" and "American Dad's" "Minstrel Krampus" were pulled from the Sunday night lineup. The source said potentially sensitive content could have been offensive after the Friday shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., which left 26 people dead, including 20 children.
Repeat episodes of "Family Guy's" Grumpy Old Man" and "American Dad's" "Wheels & The Legman and The Case of Grandpa's Key" will air instead. Additionally, a repeat airing of "The Cleveland Show's" "Die Semi-Hard" will be replaced with a different episode, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Home Lending Offices Not Seeing Effects of Pickup
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth