Fox says it is replacing Sunday's episodes of "Family Guy" and "American Dad" with repeats due to sensitive content after the Connecticut school shooting.
A network source, whose name was not reported, told The Hollywood Reporter "Family Guy's" "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" and "American Dad's" "Minstrel Krampus" were pulled from the Sunday night lineup. The source said potentially sensitive content could have been offensive after the Friday shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., which left 26 people dead, including 20 children.
Repeat episodes of "Family Guy's" Grumpy Old Man" and "American Dad's" "Wheels & The Legman and The Case of Grandpa's Key" will air instead. Additionally, a repeat airing of "The Cleveland Show's" "Die Semi-Hard" will be replaced with a different episode, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama