The alleged gunman in a deadly shooting at a U.S.
elementary school Friday was the son of one of the school's teachers,
NBC News reported.
The woman, a kindergarten teacher, was among the dead and many of the children killed were insider her classroom, the broadcaster quoted law enforcement officials as saying.
Another family member was found dead at the shooter's home.
The alleged shooter had been identified by multiple US media outlets as Ryan Lanza, 24.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women