The alleged gunman in a deadly shooting at a U.S.
elementary school Friday was the son of one of the school's teachers,
NBC News reported.
The woman, a kindergarten teacher, was among the dead and many of the children killed were insider her classroom, the broadcaster quoted law enforcement officials as saying.
Another family member was found dead at the shooter's home.
The alleged shooter had been identified by multiple US media outlets as Ryan Lanza, 24.
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL