CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/14/12 -- C&C Energia Ltd. ("C&C Energia" or the "Corporation") (TSX: CZE) has, at the request of the TSX Venture Exchange (the "Exchange"), amended the proposed stock option plan for Platino Energy Corp. ("Platino Energy") included at Appendix G to its Management Information Circular dated November 30, 2012.
The proposed stock option plan has been amended: to clarify that the references to certain types of security based compensation arrangements in the definition of "security based compensation arrangements" in section 2.25 will only be available to Platino Energy in the event it becomes a Tier 1 Issuer (as defined in the policies of the Exchange); and to remove section 7.2, which section contemplated the possibility that Platino Energy might issue stock options on a "cashless basis" in the future provided certain conditions enumerated therein were satisfied.
As a result of the foregoing amendments, at the special meeting of holders of common shares of C&C Energia to be held at 9:00 a.m. (Calgary time) on December 28, 2012 at the Westwinds Meeting Room, 2nd Floor, 555 - 4th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, shareholders of C&C Energia will be asked to consider and, if deemed appropriate, pass an ordinary resolution to approve the proposed stock option plan, with such amendments as described herein.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS:
This press release contains forward-looking statements and forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities laws (collectively, the "forward-looking statements"). More particularly, this press release contains statements and information concerning: the date of the special meeting of shareholders of C&C Energia and the business to conducted at such meeting.
The forward-looking statements contained herein are based on certain key expectations and assumptions made by the Corporation. Although the Corporation believes that the expectations and assumptions on which the forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking statements because the Corporation can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. Since forward-looking statements address future events and conditions, by their very nature they involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors and risks.
The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date hereof and the Corporation undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.
C&C Energia Ltd.
Chief Financial Officer
C&C Energia Ltd.
Vice President, Business Development
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]