Track Palin, the son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has filed for divorce from Britta, his wife of a year, court records show.
TMZ said the couple have fully settled property and custody issues, including child support for their 1-year-old daughter, Kyla.
No reason for the split was given.
Track is an Army reservist, who served in Iraq. He also is a commercial fisherman and plans to go back to college, TMZ said.
Sarah Palin was presidential candidate John McCain's running mate in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?