Track Palin, the son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has filed for divorce from Britta, his wife of a year, court records show.
TMZ said the couple have fully settled property and custody issues, including child support for their 1-year-old daughter, Kyla.
No reason for the split was given.
Track is an Army reservist, who served in Iraq. He also is a commercial fisherman and plans to go back to college, TMZ said.
Sarah Palin was presidential candidate John McCain's running mate in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards