Track Palin, the son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has filed for divorce from Britta, his wife of a year, court records show.
TMZ said the couple have fully settled property and custody issues, including child support for their 1-year-old daughter, Kyla.
No reason for the split was given.
Track is an Army reservist, who served in Iraq. He also is a commercial fisherman and plans to go back to college, TMZ said.
Sarah Palin was presidential candidate John McCain's running mate in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent