Track Palin, the son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has filed for divorce from Britta, his wife of a year, court records show.
TMZ said the couple have fully settled property and custody issues, including child support for their 1-year-old daughter, Kyla.
No reason for the split was given.
Track is an Army reservist, who served in Iraq. He also is a commercial fisherman and plans to go back to college, TMZ said.
Sarah Palin was presidential candidate John McCain's running mate in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise