Track Palin, the son of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has filed for divorce from Britta, his wife of a year, court records show.
TMZ said the couple have fully settled property and custody issues, including child support for their 1-year-old daughter, Kyla.
No reason for the split was given.
Track is an Army reservist, who served in Iraq. He also is a commercial fisherman and plans to go back to college, TMZ said.
Sarah Palin was presidential candidate John McCain's running mate in 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings