BASALT, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- Total Merchant Services (Total) announced today the availability of its new Total Processing in QuickBooks offering. The new offering includes free QuickBooks Pro 2013 accounting software and a free USB card swipe device. In addition, the fully-integrated solution streamlines business and eliminates the need for a separate processing terminal -- while removing the time-consuming, extra steps of reposting transactions into QuickBooks.
In addition to Total's current offerings, Total now provides:
•Free Total Processing in QuickBooks •Free QuickBooks Pro 2013 accounting software
"With Total Merchant Services' new offering, I can target both traditional retailers and back office service providers," said Dan Lewis, CEO, AmeriBanc National. "The new Total Processing in QuickBooks offering will allow our customers to save time and money while the free version of QuickBooks is like being able to give away $200. Additionally, January is the ideal time for small businesses to implement new credit card processing systems and up-to-date accounting software for 2013 sales."
In 2013, small businesses must prepare for a difficult economic environment. Total's new offering helps these organizations meet this economic challenge by easily implementing new credit card processing and streamlining billing through seamless software integration. Net result: companies can now more effectively concentrate on their top priority in the New Year -- growing their businesses.
"We're looking at where technology is heading, and developing innovative product solutions to help small businesses manage and grow," said Shelley Plomske, VP of Product at Total Merchant Services. "Our launch of Total Processing in QuickBooks supports this initiative and our sales partners are already telling us how much they love being able to provide free QuickBooks software with every merchant account. It's not only about payments these days, and this launch is only the beginning. We'll be rolling-out additional new products that offer our merchants and sales partners tremendous convenience, value and savings."
About Total Merchant Services
Founded in 1996, Total Merchant Services (Total) is one of the fastest growing credit card merchant account acquirers in the nation. TMS has quickly become a leader in the merchant bankcard business by providing cutting-edge and cost-effective solutions to merchants and sales partners, and focusing on technology-driven new products to help small businesses prosper and grow. In 2012, Total Merchant Services was named ISO of the Year by the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) for providing payment industry sales professionals with outstanding product and service innovation. For more information visit: www.isooftheyear.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2180957
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Sales Partner Contact:
Total Merchant Services
BridgeView Marketing for Total Merchant Services
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column