LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- The UK's leading private tuition web publication, Thetutorpages.com, has joined the Association of Online Publishers.
This marks a first for the private tuition industry in the UK, with The Tutor Pages being the only private tuition website to be accepted as a member of this prestigious association.
Founded in 2008, The Tutor Pages hosts thousands of articles on academic, music, languages and other subjects, all written by private tutors. Topics range from 'Special Needs of Students often Missed in Schools' and 'Learning a language: the secret to success', to 'Technical Aspects of Jazz Trumpeting' and 'Police Officer Cured of Public Speaking Phobia'.
The site also includes an acclaimed free e-book for tutors (giving them information on setting up as a private tutor in the UK) and advice for parents on choosing a tutor.
Both private tutors and tuition centres can purchase advertisements on The Tutor Pages, allowing potential students or parents to contact them for free. There is also a tutor jobs listings, with all jobs tweeted as soon as they are advertised.
A related blog - Thetutorblog.com - keeps readers informed of recent developments affecting the UK's private tuition industry.
The Tutor Pages
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors