SolarCity Corp., a provider of clean distributed energy, announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 11,500,000 shares of common stock at a price of $8 per share. The common stock is expected
to begin trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on Dec. 13 under the ticker symbol "SCTY."
A total of 11,434,988 shares are being offered by SolarCity and 65,012 shares are being offered by selling stockholders. In addition, SolarCity has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,725,000 additional shares of common stock from SolarCity to cover over-allotments, if any.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Cost of Health Care Slowing in U.S.
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Microsoft Says XBox Is No Big Brother
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip
- NHU, Canada College Partner on B.A. in Child Development