SolarCity Corp., a provider of clean distributed energy, announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 11,500,000 shares of common stock at a price of $8 per share. The common stock is expected
to begin trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on Dec. 13 under the ticker symbol "SCTY."
A total of 11,434,988 shares are being offered by SolarCity and 65,012 shares are being offered by selling stockholders. In addition, SolarCity has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,725,000 additional shares of common stock from SolarCity to cover over-allotments, if any.
Most Popular Stories
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum