SolarCity Corp., a provider of clean distributed energy, announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 11,500,000 shares of common stock at a price of $8 per share. The common stock is expected
to begin trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on Dec. 13 under the ticker symbol "SCTY."
A total of 11,434,988 shares are being offered by SolarCity and 65,012 shares are being offered by selling stockholders. In addition, SolarCity has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,725,000 additional shares of common stock from SolarCity to cover over-allotments, if any.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise