Members of the small-business community were given a chance to brush up on their social media skills recently.
ECI-Find New Markets out of Columbia, S.C., hosted the Free Social Media Marketing workshop at the Cornwallis Tea Company in Winnsboro on Nov. 14.
ECI is a private nonprofit organization founded in 1997. They specialize in the development and implementation of business marketing and global trade strategies.
ECI also offers logo, advertisement, brochure and website development. During the workshop the ECI marketing team provided information and answered questions about the lucrative potential of social media as a marketing tool for small businesses.
There were a range of businesses in attendance at the workshop, with each owner looking for information from how to set up a Facebook page to the benefits of using social media.
Visit www.findnewmarkets.com for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant