Members of the small-business community were given a chance to brush up on their social media skills recently.
ECI-Find New Markets out of Columbia, S.C., hosted the Free Social Media Marketing workshop at the Cornwallis Tea Company in Winnsboro on Nov. 14.
ECI is a private nonprofit organization founded in 1997. They specialize in the development and implementation of business marketing and global trade strategies.
ECI also offers logo, advertisement, brochure and website development. During the workshop the ECI marketing team provided information and answered questions about the lucrative potential of social media as a marketing tool for small businesses.
There were a range of businesses in attendance at the workshop, with each owner looking for information from how to set up a Facebook page to the benefits of using social media.
Visit www.findnewmarkets.com for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women