Members of the small-business community were given a chance to brush up on their social media skills recently.
ECI-Find New Markets out of Columbia, S.C., hosted the Free Social Media Marketing workshop at the Cornwallis Tea Company in Winnsboro on Nov. 14.
ECI is a private nonprofit organization founded in 1997. They specialize in the development and implementation of business marketing and global trade strategies.
ECI also offers logo, advertisement, brochure and website development. During the workshop the ECI marketing team provided information and answered questions about the lucrative potential of social media as a marketing tool for small businesses.
There were a range of businesses in attendance at the workshop, with each owner looking for information from how to set up a Facebook page to the benefits of using social media.
Visit www.findnewmarkets.com for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response