Members of the small-business community were given a chance to brush up on their social media skills recently.
ECI-Find New Markets out of Columbia, S.C., hosted the Free Social Media Marketing workshop at the Cornwallis Tea Company in Winnsboro on Nov. 14.
ECI is a private nonprofit organization founded in 1997. They specialize in the development and implementation of business marketing and global trade strategies.
ECI also offers logo, advertisement, brochure and website development. During the workshop the ECI marketing team provided information and answered questions about the lucrative potential of social media as a marketing tool for small businesses.
There were a range of businesses in attendance at the workshop, with each owner looking for information from how to set up a Facebook page to the benefits of using social media.
Visit www.findnewmarkets.com for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs