TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- Razore Rock Resources Inc. ("Razore" or the "Company") (CNSX: RZR) wishes to announce that it is extending the exercise dates of 3,709,999 warrants currently exercisable between December 31, 2012 and February 11, 2013 at $0.10 per share. The warrants were issued pursuant to a private placement financing which closed in tranches between December 31, 2010 and February 11, 2011 as well as a debt settlement that closed on January 25, 2011. The warrants' expiry dates will be extended for one (1) year from their existing expiry dates (which dates were previously extended as announced on January 16, 2012). There has been no change to the warrants' exercise price of $0.10. All warrants extended remain subject to the following acceleration provision: in the event that the closing price of the Company's Common Shares is at least $0.20 for twenty (20) consecutive trading days (the "Final Trading Day"), the warrants will expire thirty (30) days from the Final Trading Day.
Canadian National Stock Exchange ("CNSX") approval has been obtained to the extension of the warrants.
Insiders of the Company hold an aggregate of 671,428 warrants. The insider warrants extension is exempt from the valuation and minority shareholder approval requirements of Multilateral Instrument 61-101 ("MI 61-101") by virtue of the exemptions contain in section 5.5(a) and 5.7(1) (a) of MI 61-101 in that the fair market value of the consideration for the securities of the Company issued to the insiders does not exceed 25% of its market capitalization. The insider warrants extension was approved by the disinterested directors of the Company.
Razore Rock Resources Inc.
Mr. William R. Johnstone
Secretary-Treasurer and a Director of the Company
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation