MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/13/12 -- The Board of Directors of Logistec Corporation (TSX: LGT.A)(TSX: LGT.B) today announced that it has declared quarterly dividends of $0.09 per share on all outstanding Class A Common Shares and $0.099 per share on all outstanding Class B Subordinate Voting Shares.
The dividends will be paid on January 18, 2013 to all Logistec Corporation shareholders of record at the close of business on January 4, 2013. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canada Revenue Agency purposes.
Dividends paid during 2012 totalled $0.3525 per Class A Common Share and $0.38775 per Class B Subordinate Voting Share.
Logistec Corporation is based in Montreal (QC) and provides specialized services to the marine community and industrial companies in the areas of bulk, break-bulk and container cargo handling in 23 ports in Eastern Canada, the Great Lakes and the U.S. East Coast. Logistec also offers marine transportation services geared primarily to the Arctic coastal trade, short-line rail transportation services, as well as agency services to foreign shipowners and operators serving the Canadian market. Furthermore, the Company operates in the environmental sector where it provides services to industrial companies and municipalities for the trenchless structural rehabilitation of underground water mains, PCB management, site remediation, risk assessment, and woven-hose manufacturing.
The Company has been profitable and has paid regular dividends since becoming public and payments have grown steadily over the years. A public company since 1969, Logistec's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbols LGT.A and LGT.B. More information can be obtained at the Company's website at www.logistec.com.
Jean-Claude Dugas CA
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women