Jenni Rivera's oldest daughter Janney "Chiquis" Marin took to Twitter to say some words about her mother, who died in a plane crash on Sunday, Dec. 9.
"My momma, my father, my confidant, and my rock, my bestest friend, and the strongest woman I know. You are on my mind and forever in my heart," Marin tweeted. "I miss you and I know I'll see your beautiful smile again. Love you."
In a second tweet, she wrote: "I'm so grateful for all of the love from my mom's fans. Thank you for your love and prayers."
Related story:"Celebrities Tweet Thoughts, Prayers Following Jenni Rivera's Passing"
In the description of her Twitter page, she writes: Honored to be the daughter of an AAAmazing, extraordinary, talented, one of a kind woman, my momma Ms. @jennirivera. #blessed Ocean of PURE faith.
Marin most recently spoke up about imposters and those who are giving the media false information.
Here is what she said: "I am SOOO tired of people giving interviews regarding MY mother!! NO one should give interviews unless you consult with me and my brothers and sisters. @RaqC you have NO RIGHT to give an interview regarding whatever situation, especially without knowing concrete info and without asking me first and foremost!
@LauraLucio neither do you! No tienes el derecho de abrir el osico no mas porque lo tienes... Y muy bien sabes, igual que mucha gente que no fuiste "GRAN amiga" de mi madre!! People please don't believe everything you read or hear!! Wait patiently and you will get the TRUTH about everything straight from the mouths of people that truly matter. Thank you to all the fans, we love you all so very much and I know my beautiful mother does too!!!"
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy