Eurozone finance ministers have given the final green light for the release of a new bankruptcy-inhibiting bailout tranche for Greece, Eurogroup president Jean-Claude Juncker said Thursday.
"Money will be flowing to Greece as early as next week," Juncker told reporters in Brussels. "We are convinced that the (bailout) programme is back on sound track."
"Today's decision by the Eurogroup marks the conclusion of many long months of uncertainty for Greece," EU Economy Commissioner Olli Rehn added.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects