Eurozone finance ministers have given the final green light for the release of a new bankruptcy-inhibiting bailout tranche for Greece, Eurogroup president Jean-Claude Juncker said Thursday.
"Money will be flowing to Greece as early as next week," Juncker told reporters in Brussels. "We are convinced that the (bailout) programme is back on sound track."
"Today's decision by the Eurogroup marks the conclusion of many long months of uncertainty for Greece," EU Economy Commissioner Olli Rehn added.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say