Eurozone finance ministers have given the final green light for the release of a new bankruptcy-inhibiting bailout tranche for Greece, Eurogroup president Jean-Claude Juncker said Thursday.
"Money will be flowing to Greece as early as next week," Juncker told reporters in Brussels. "We are convinced that the (bailout) programme is back on sound track."
"Today's decision by the Eurogroup marks the conclusion of many long months of uncertainty for Greece," EU Economy Commissioner Olli Rehn added.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Budget Deal on Brink of Passing in Senate
- Wine Collector Convicted of Making Fake Vintages
- Apple: Disney Animation iPad App Best of 2013
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose