The Dow Chemical Co.'s (NYSE: DOW) board of directors has approved
an amendment to the record and payment dates of the company's regular
quarterly dividend announced earlier today.
The quarterly dividend of 32 cents per share is now payable on Dec. 31, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 24, 2012. The dividend was previously scheduled to be paid on Jan. 30, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 31, 2012.
In 2011, Dow had annual sales of $60 billion and employed approximately 52,000 people worldwide. The company's more than 5,000 products are manufactured at 197 sites in 36 countries across the globe.
References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March