The Dow Chemical Co.'s (NYSE: DOW) board of directors has approved
an amendment to the record and payment dates of the company's regular
quarterly dividend announced earlier today.
The quarterly dividend of 32 cents per share is now payable on Dec. 31, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 24, 2012. The dividend was previously scheduled to be paid on Jan. 30, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 31, 2012.
In 2011, Dow had annual sales of $60 billion and employed approximately 52,000 people worldwide. The company's more than 5,000 products are manufactured at 197 sites in 36 countries across the globe.
References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer