The Dow Chemical Co.'s (NYSE: DOW) board of directors has approved
an amendment to the record and payment dates of the company's regular
quarterly dividend announced earlier today.
The quarterly dividend of 32 cents per share is now payable on Dec. 31, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 24, 2012. The dividend was previously scheduled to be paid on Jan. 30, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 31, 2012.
In 2011, Dow had annual sales of $60 billion and employed approximately 52,000 people worldwide. The company's more than 5,000 products are manufactured at 197 sites in 36 countries across the globe.
References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy