OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- YourCityDeals Inc., the Canadian daily deal website currently in the midst of its national expansion, has just signed a 15 month agreement with Meltwater Group, an online media monitoring company.
The Ottawa, Ontario-based company will be implementing the Meltwater News service to monitor media related to YourCityDeals.com. The main benefit for this investment will be to help the company continue to properly flourish, while helping management identify target markets, evaluate trends, map press activity, and measuring the ROI of future marketing campaigns.
Expansion plans for the Canadian-based company have been swift ever since it secured $50 million in financing in early November (More details can be found at: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/yourcitydealscom-yourcitydeals-secures-50-million-in-financing-1723727.htm).
It's free to subscribe to YourCityDeals! With a few clicks of your mouse, gregarious deals that only we can provide will be sent to your inbox daily. If you miss a day, you'll miss a deal!
About YourCityDeals.com: YourCityDeals.com is an online service saving you money on the best your city has to offer. Whether it's food and drinks, attractions, products, or services, YourCityDeals.com offers deep discounts you won't find anywhere else, through the magic of social buying power.
Sign up for Yourcitydeals.com at http://yourcitydeals.com/signup?return_to=%2Farticles%2Fnews
Follow Yourcitydeals.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yourcitydealscorp
Contact us: http://yourcitydeals.com/contact_us
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation