Twitter Inc. has introduced tools to adjust the color, size, and style of photos uploaded via applications for iPhones and Android phones, as the social-media site adds features to compete with Facebook Inc.'s Instagram. Twitter is letting users add pictures, video, and audio to their postings
The photo filters, developed in partnership with software maker Aviary Inc., are part of an update to the mobile apps made available Monday, San Francisco-based Twitter said in a blog post.
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column