Twitter Inc. has introduced tools to adjust the color, size, and style of photos uploaded via applications for iPhones and Android phones, as the social-media site adds features to compete with Facebook Inc.'s Instagram. Twitter is letting users add pictures, video, and audio to their postings
The photo filters, developed in partnership with software maker Aviary Inc., are part of an update to the mobile apps made available Monday, San Francisco-based Twitter said in a blog post.
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas