VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- The Keg Royalties Income Fund (the "Fund") (TSX: KEG.UN) today announced that its December 2012 distribution of $0.08 cents per unit has been declared and is payable to unitholders of record as at December 21, 2012. The December 2012 distribution will be paid on December 31, 2012.
The Fund is a limited purpose, open-ended trust established under the laws of Ontario. The Fund indirectly owns certain trademarks and other related intellectual property used by Keg Restaurants Ltd. ("KRL") in its Keg Steakhouses & Bars. In exchange for the use of those trademarks, KRL pays the Fund a royalty equal to 4% of the sales of all Keg restaurants in the royalty pool.
Vancouver-based Keg Restaurants Ltd. is the leading operator and franchisor of steakhouse restaurants in Canada and has a substantial presence in select regional markets in the United States. KRL continues to operate The Keg restaurant system and expand that system through the addition of both corporate and franchised Keg steakhouses. Keg Restaurants Ltd. has been named one of the "50 Best Employers in Canada" by Aon Hewitt for the past ten years. For more information on our brand visit www.kegsteakhouse.com.
The Keg Royalties Income Fund
Investor Relations Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable