U.S. country music star Taylor Swift and Harry Styles spent the weekend together in England where Styles' band, One Direction, performed, E! News reported.
Swift, 22, and Styles, 18, left New York on Swift's private jet Friday night and arrived at England's Luton airport around 9:30 a.m. Saturday.
"The rest of the band were a bit annoyed about the whole thing," a source told E! News Monday. "They took a Virgin commercial flight and there were tons of spare seats on the jet. They were a bit miffed that Harry chose to go with her instead of them. They had just finished a huge concert in New York and all of them were on a high; the fact he left them to travel solo irritated them a bit."
Swift and Styles went to Styles' apartment in London soon after their plane landed.
"Saturday night, 1D performed at the O2 arena," the insider said. "After 1D's performance, Taylor got on the boy's tour bus and took the 3 1/2-hour drive from London to Manchester with the rest of the band. It was a nice gesture of her. And definitely came across as her way of making nice with everyone, of bridging the gap. She wanted to show them she is one of the boys."
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits