OTTAWA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Finding a vacation destination that will make the entire family happy sometimes isn't an easy feat, but at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel, you'll find a fun Ottawa family hotel that will put everyone in the holiday spirit.
Located close to top attractions, including the National Gallery of Canada, Parliament Hill, Canadian Museum of Civilization and Byward Market, this Place de Ville hotel in Ottawa is a great choice for locals looking for a staycation and out-of-towners looking to discover the nation's capital and one of Canada's top cities. In addition to an indoor pool, this hotel offers a KIDS Zone, featuring activities and games for all kids from toddlers to teens. Kids can spend the day playing foosball, pool, mini-putt, ball hockey and video games on both Xbox 360 and Wii consoles. A tree house with slide and toddler activity centre are perfect for smaller children.
Treating your family to a well-deserved holiday break doesn't have to break the bank, however. The Ottawa Marriott Hotel offers a number of hotel packages that come with savings and some extras, too.
* Stay Connected with Marriott and Apple iTunes® is a great way to upgrade your weekend stay. Rates start as low as $139 CAD a night and include deluxe guestroom accommodation, a $25 CAD iTunes gift card per night (maximum of two per stay), complimentary Wi-Fi and complimentary local calls. To book this package, available through December 31, 2012, call 1-888-236-2427 and ask for promotional code Z86.
* The weekend is yours to enjoy with the Family Fun Package, available through February 22, 2013. With rates starting as low as $169 CAD a night, this offer includes king or double accommodations, museum tickets for four with every paid night, daily breakfast for two adults and two kids and self-parking. To book this package, call 1-800-228-9290 and ask for promotional code FML.
* Planning ahead has its rewards with the Book Early and Save Big deal, available through February 28, 2013. Book your Friday or Saturday night stay a minimum of 14 days in advance, and get 10% off the best available rate, giving you nights as low as $99 CAD. Prepayment in full is due at the time of booking. Call 1-888-236-2427 and ask for promotional code ADP.
For a full list of packages and deals, visit www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/yowmc-ottawa-marriott-hotel/. While online, you can explore the area's attractions, entertainment and dining; check out this hotel's meeting rooms in Ottawa and plan your visit with maps and transportation information.
About the Ottawa Marriott Hotel
The Ottawa Marriott Hotel is ideally located for exploring all this city has to offer. From the Rideau Canal and Parliament buildings to the National Gallery of Canada and Byward Market, there's something for everyone. Combining the latest amenities with the comforts of home, this Ottawa Convention hotel is ideal for both solo business travel and family leisure travel. Here you'll find a fitness centre and sauna for sweating out a long day at work, an indoor pool and KIDS Zone for entertaining the family. Guest rooms bridge productivity with relaxation. For working guests, Wi-Fi and a desk with ergonomic chair make it easy to stay on focused, while every guest will enjoy sinking into a bed fitted with a plush Revive bedding package and finding their favorite movie or show on the 37-inch LCD TV. For additional space and views of the city and Gatineau Hills, opt for an executive-level room. Concierge-level rooms include access to the hotel's private lounge and upgraded services and amenities. Dining at the hotel is a casual experience at the comfortable and modern, "Spin" Kitchen & Bar, where you'll find fresh, wholesome fare on the menu. If you're looking for a special venue for an event, this hotel's Summit room, a revolving 29th floor space, is just one of the options in the hotel's 31,000 sq. ft. of flexible, newly renovated meeting and event space.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2178659
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Director of Sales & Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid