Syncapse Corp. today released a strategic guide to help the automobile industry navigate the complex maze of social media options available to them at each phase of the customer decision-making process. The company manages social performance for many of the world's most valuable consumer brands, and sees social media marketing as an increasingly indispensable means for engaging and acquiring customers, and growing loyalty. Its global clients include AB InBev, Amway, The Coca-Cola Company, Diageo, L'Oreal, Reckitt Benckiser and more.
The newly published white paper, "Empowering the Automotive Customer Through Social Business Transformation," offers an actionable blueprint to help auto manufacturers, dealer networks and dealers capitalize on social media to drive value through every stage of the customer lifecycle.
"There is considerable confusion and disorganization around social media across all stakeholders in the automotive industry value chain," noted Maxine Friedman, VP, Business Development, Automotive for Syncapse, and co-author of the white paper. "Automakers and dealers now have a huge opportunity to improve their ROI and deliver a more enriching and seamless customer journey by integrating social best practices into each pivotal buying stage."
Using a variety of industry data sources and actual case studies, this white paper details six major stages of the auto-buyer lifecycle, along with prescriptive advice and strategies for each:
-- Dream Car: Before the Journey Begins
-- Triggers: Deciding to Buy a Car
-- Options: Expanding the List of Potential Brands
-- Evaluation: Comparing the Options
-- Purchase: Deciding Where and When to Buy
-- Loyalty: Long-Term Service Relationships and Brand Advocacy
A link to the free white paper is here:
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus