TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Siskinds LLP today announced that it has commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the decline in the trading price of the shares of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. which occurred following the disclosure on December 10, 2012 that the company intends to restate its interim financial statements relating to the periods ended March 31 and June 30, 2012.
Siskinds LLP is evaluating a possible class action on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012.
For further information:
Persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012 are encouraged to contact Nicole Young of Siskinds LLP. Ms. Young can be contacted by telephone (toll free) at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll free at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380)
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Samsung Launches Milk Music