TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Siskinds LLP today announced that it has commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the decline in the trading price of the shares of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. which occurred following the disclosure on December 10, 2012 that the company intends to restate its interim financial statements relating to the periods ended March 31 and June 30, 2012.
Siskinds LLP is evaluating a possible class action on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012.
For further information:
Persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012 are encouraged to contact Nicole Young of Siskinds LLP. Ms. Young can be contacted by telephone (toll free) at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380) or by email at email@example.com.
Toll free at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380)
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35