TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Siskinds LLP today announced that it has commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the decline in the trading price of the shares of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. which occurred following the disclosure on December 10, 2012 that the company intends to restate its interim financial statements relating to the periods ended March 31 and June 30, 2012.
Siskinds LLP is evaluating a possible class action on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012.
For further information:
Persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012 are encouraged to contact Nicole Young of Siskinds LLP. Ms. Young can be contacted by telephone (toll free) at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380) or by email at email@example.com.
Toll free at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380)
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed