TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Siskinds LLP today announced that it has commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the decline in the trading price of the shares of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. which occurred following the disclosure on December 10, 2012 that the company intends to restate its interim financial statements relating to the periods ended March 31 and June 30, 2012.
Siskinds LLP is evaluating a possible class action on behalf of all persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012.
For further information:
Persons who purchased the securities of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. between May 10, 2012 and December 10, 2012 are encouraged to contact Nicole Young of Siskinds LLP. Ms. Young can be contacted by telephone (toll free) at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Toll free at (800) 461-6166 (ext. 2380)
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions