MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- In an effort to catapult the careers of emerging music artists and Latin DJs, organizers of Hispanicize 2013 today unveiled a one-of-a-kind Hispanicize Music Festival that will showcase the full scope of Latin music artists ranging from indie alternative rockers to salsa groups and even legendary music artists.
"Our Festival will give the Latin music industry a powerful, 360-degree platform that will connect them directly with hundreds of Hispanic journalists, bloggers, brands and agencies -- the most strategic audiences Latin music artists want and need to perform in front of," said Manny Ruiz (@MannyRuiz), founder and creative director of Hispanicize 2013.
Hispanicize 2013 (www.hispanicizeevent.com / #Hispz13) will take place April 9-13, 2013 at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach. At the fourth annual Latino trends event, bloggers, filmmakers, journalists, marketers and music artists will convene throughout the course of five days for more than 80 sessions to hear 200 speakers present about every facet of media, social media, entertainment and marketing. (See the special 1-min. Hispanicize 2013 Preview video here: http://bit.ly/hispz13Rising).
Hispanicize 2013 Music Festival Overview
The Hispanicize 2013 Music Festival consists of a multi-faceted platform tailored to the Latin music industry. The festival includes:
Concerts and special Latin music events: Every night of Hispanicize 2013 will showcase the music talents of up and coming Latin artists and/or Latin DJs with a special focus on emerging artists. Music festival events will range from performances at the Eden Roc hotel to offsite concert venues throughout Miami Beach and even a closing night event celebrating the cult classic film "La Bamba" that will feature celebrity Latin DJs.
Celebrity music artist performances: Even though the focus of the festival is on the next big artists, the music festival will also showcase celebrity music artists as they will help anchor some of the most important concerts featuring indie groups and performers.
An agenda and slate of music acts chosen by industry influencers: The Hispanicize 2013 Music Festival is being put together by a committee comprised of Linda Lopez, Latin Programming/Marketing - Live Nation; Fernando Rojo, Senior Creative Director/New Business Development - Universal Music Publishing; Monica Taher, Head of Entertainment/Partner - Getty Images Hispanic / Latin America; Bel Hernandez, CEO - Latin Heat Media; Vanessa James, President - Vanessa James Media; Rikki Rincon, President, Creative Juice Online and Roberto Somoza, President, World Clique.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]