ROUYN-NORANDA, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Radisson Mining Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: RDS) has reshuffled its Board of Directors and management team. In the future, Mario Bouchard will assume the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bouchard has worked in the financial community for 25 years. His experience and knowledge of finance and the mining industry will help the Company achieve its goals and grow its assets, allowing shareholders to benefit from the favourable economic environment for gold, sector in which Radisson has excellent properties. Mr. Bouchard will receive no compensation or options for his involvement.
Radisson is currently pursuing a drilling program on its O'Brien/Kewagama project to increase reserves and verify the continuity of mineralized zones at depth (November 27, 2012, press release). The O'Brien/Kewagama project is located in the heart of the prolific Bousquet Cadillac mining camp. The project straddles the Cadillac Break over nearly 4 km. From 1933 to 1956, the O'Brien gold mine produced 590,000 ounces of gold from 1,302,000 tons of ore at a grade of 0.448 oz/t Au, making it the highest grade gold producer in the Cadillac mining camp.
The O'Brien/Kewagama project lies approximately 5 km west of Agnico-Eagle's Lapa gold mine, also centred on the Cadillac Break, and approximately 4 km southwest of Agnico-Eagle's Laronde mine.
Radisson's Board would like to thank Michel David for his work as President and CEO over the past few years; Mr. David remains on the Board as a Director of the Company.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Donald Lacasse Eng.
Vice President, CFO and Secretary-Treasurer
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women