ROUYN-NORANDA, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Radisson Mining Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: RDS) has reshuffled its Board of Directors and management team. In the future, Mario Bouchard will assume the position of President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bouchard has worked in the financial community for 25 years. His experience and knowledge of finance and the mining industry will help the Company achieve its goals and grow its assets, allowing shareholders to benefit from the favourable economic environment for gold, sector in which Radisson has excellent properties. Mr. Bouchard will receive no compensation or options for his involvement.
Radisson is currently pursuing a drilling program on its O'Brien/Kewagama project to increase reserves and verify the continuity of mineralized zones at depth (November 27, 2012, press release). The O'Brien/Kewagama project is located in the heart of the prolific Bousquet Cadillac mining camp. The project straddles the Cadillac Break over nearly 4 km. From 1933 to 1956, the O'Brien gold mine produced 590,000 ounces of gold from 1,302,000 tons of ore at a grade of 0.448 oz/t Au, making it the highest grade gold producer in the Cadillac mining camp.
The O'Brien/Kewagama project lies approximately 5 km west of Agnico-Eagle's Lapa gold mine, also centred on the Cadillac Break, and approximately 4 km southwest of Agnico-Eagle's Laronde mine.
Radisson's Board would like to thank Michel David for his work as President and CEO over the past few years; Mr. David remains on the Board as a Director of the Company.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Donald Lacasse Eng.
Vice President, CFO and Secretary-Treasurer
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs