WAKEFIELD, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- The DAA (Digital Analytics Association) announced today that it is accepting nominations for the 2013 DAA Awards for Excellence to celebrate the outstanding contributions that individuals, agencies, vendors and practitioners have given to the digital analytics industry.
Both DAA members and non-members are invited to submit a nomination in the following categories: Web Analytics Rising Star, Practitioner of the Year, Most Influential Industry Contributor, New Technology of the Year, and Most Influential Vendor/Agency. The nomination form for the DAA Awards may be accessed online at https://www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org/?page=awardsforexcellence.
Submissions are due by January 11, 2013, and award recipients will be announced at the DAA Awards for Excellence Gala on Tuesday night, April 16th in San Francisco, CA as part of the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, the official summit of the DAA. Individuals may self-nominate or nominate others; however, voting for finalists is open solely to DAA members. In order to vote for the 2013 Awards for Excellence nominees, you must be a member as of January 17, 2013.
To submit a nomination and to register for the DAA Awards for Excellence Gala please visit https://www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org/?page=awardsforexcellence. You may also register for the DAA Awards for Excellence Gala as part of the registration process for the eMetrics Summit. You do not need to attend the eMetrics Summit to attend the Gala.
Sponsorships are available and affordable for all company sizes; to reserve a sponsorship opportunity please contact Mike Levin, Executive Director.
About the Digital Analytics Association (DAA):
The DAA is a not-for-profit, volunteer-powered association that helps members become more valuable through education, community, research and advocacy. The DAA was founded as the Web Analytics Association in 2004. The organization has more than 2800 members worldwide, representing forty countries and a broad spectrum of expertise. For more information about the DAA, or to become a member, visit the DAA website at: www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org.
Blast PR for the DAA
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?