Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A; BRK.B) has purchased 9,200 of its Class
A shares at $131,000 per share from the estate of a long-time
shareholder. The Board of Directors authorized this purchase coincident
with raising the price limit for repurchases to 120% of book value.
Berkshire may purchase additional shares in the market or through direct
offerings at no more than 120% of book value.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes