Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A; BRK.B) has purchased 9,200 of its Class
A shares at $131,000 per share from the estate of a long-time
shareholder. The Board of Directors authorized this purchase coincident
with raising the price limit for repurchases to 120% of book value.
Berkshire may purchase additional shares in the market or through direct
offerings at no more than 120% of book value.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards