Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A; BRK.B) has purchased 9,200 of its Class
A shares at $131,000 per share from the estate of a long-time
shareholder. The Board of Directors authorized this purchase coincident
with raising the price limit for repurchases to 120% of book value.
Berkshire may purchase additional shares in the market or through direct
offerings at no more than 120% of book value.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama