Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A; BRK.B) has purchased 9,200 of its Class
A shares at $131,000 per share from the estate of a long-time
shareholder. The Board of Directors authorized this purchase coincident
with raising the price limit for repurchases to 120% of book value.
Berkshire may purchase additional shares in the market or through direct
offerings at no more than 120% of book value.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects