Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A; BRK.B) has purchased 9,200 of its Class
A shares at $131,000 per share from the estate of a long-time
shareholder. The Board of Directors authorized this purchase coincident
with raising the price limit for repurchases to 120% of book value.
Berkshire may purchase additional shares in the market or through direct
offerings at no more than 120% of book value.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy