Useful Social Media, the leading business intelligence company on corporate social media use, today announced the leading brands who will join their flagship Summit in June 2013. Over 250 big brands from across America will gather in New York to discuss how to become a social business for a superior marketing response, sharper corporate decision-making, enhanced innovation and a happier, more loyal customer.
According to Forbes, the vast majority of social media directors are still using social media simply as a marketing tool. However, it is becoming increasingly obvious that such a limited focus restricts corporate growth, opportunities for direct customer engagement, enhanced loyalty and a more customer-centric business.
2013 is increasingly recognised as the year for business to get closer to customers' and by doing so facilitate increased revenues, cost reduction and efficiencies' (IBM's Part 1: what customers want Report, 2012).
The Corporate Social Media Summit NYC has been described as the one-stop shop for everything social media. The summit addresses the biggest challenges faced by social media directors in this complex social world. Leading executives from the US and Europe will share social media best practice including internal integration, engaging with the company's community, developing a content strategy, an advanced SoLoMo strategy and much more.
50% of 2012 attendees were directors or above with 73% of these corporate and the organizers are expecting an increase/similar numbers/demographics for the 2013 summit. Past attendees include global brands such as Dell, Samsung, Nokia, Canon, Cisco, Siemens, Dunkin Donuts, Intuit, Visa, HSBC and many more.
Speakers scheduled to present at the event include some of the world's most recognized social media savvy brands, such as MasterCard, Wells Fargo, The Hershey Company, Whole Foods, The Hertz Corporation, Bank of America, McDonald's, Caterpillar, Sears and K Mart, Oxygen Media, Proctor and Gamble, SAP, Footlocker, Wells Fargo, Thomson Reuters, ARAMARK, Organic Valley, The Home Depot, Ancestry.com, LEGO Group, Restaureant.com, Southwest Airlines, EXPRESS, Ring Central, Outback Steakhouse, Dell, FedEx, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways Corp, ESPN, L'OrÃ©al' Michael Kors, AT&T and General Mills.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'