VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Geodex Minerals Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: GXM)(FRANKFURT: G2W) ("Geodex") announces that it has increased the previously announced non-brokered private placement to up to 2,330,000 units from 1,400,000 units of Geodex (the "Units") at $0.09 per Unit. All other terms of the private placement remain the same.
Geodex is a mineral resource company focused on New Brunswick, Canada. Geodex has continued to actively develop its exploration portfolio focused on the discovery of critical metals in New Brunswick. Its current main focus is the Dungarvon Tungsten-Molybdenum Project. Geodex has operated for a decade in New Brunswick where it has had a number of discovery and development successes including Sisson and Mount Pleasant West.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
GEODEX MINERALS LTD.
Mark Fields, President & CEO
Forward Looking Statement
Certain information regarding Geodex contained in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements may include estimates, plans, opinions, forecasts, projections or other statements that are not statements of fact. Although Geodex believes that expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations will prove to have been correct. Geodex cautions that actual performance will be affected by a number of factors, many of which are beyond Geodex's control, and that future events and results may vary substantially from what Geodex currently foresees.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Geodex Minerals Ltd.
(604) 689-7771 or Toll free 1-888-999-3500
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight