Corporate Road Show.com announces the launch of its newest service the Financial Social Media Platform. This proprietary platform allows public and private companies to upload their corporate information to create a dynamic media rich profile page with videos, audios, social media links, news, charts, message boards and company contact information. Equally interested viewers can log on and watch the companies as they grow and create new products and services.
"We are very excited the way our new platform works and have received great feedback from our viewers," Frank Ferraro, Founder of www.corporateroadshow.com, states. "Instead of companies having their media scattered on different search engines and sites they can keep it all up to date in one place with our Financial Social Media Platform."
"This new platform from Corporate Road Show.com was a natural progression from a static website to a dynamic interactive web platform geared to the ever growing social media consumer." Ferraro also adds, "However clients can still logon and attend our popular road show events and meet the companies face-to-face."
A series of fall road show events held in collaboration with Undiscovered Equities, an online financial publication, have just wrapped up. Visit http://www.corporateroadshow.com/ to view the latest video content from the road shows and corporate profiles from companies such as:
Ascendx Spine NMEC, Inc.
Delta Entertainment (DENG) Pan American Goldfields (MXOM)
Dynastar Holdings (DYNA) Quamtel (QUMI)
Dynamic Energy Alliance (DEAC) Rackwise (RACK)
Dreamscapes International Properties Readen Holding (RHCO)
GTX Corp (GTXO) SanteFe Gold (SFEG)
Lustros, Inc. (LSLD) WellnessCenter USA (WCUI)
Lion Gold Brazil (LGBI) Wound Management Technologies
Most Popular Stories
- Prize hope in the can!
- The Free Lance-Star, Fredericksburg, Va., Rob Hedelt column
- The Santa Fe New Mexican Chris Quintana column
- 'The Mary Tyler Moore Show' creation chronicled in breezy 'Mary and Lou and Rhoda and Ted' (review)
- Fall TV news, and 'Arrested Development' returns: TV Talk this week
- Lubbock Avalanche-Journal, Texas, William Kerns column
- Arts & Music Festival attracts hundreds to CSUSB [San Bernardino County Sun (CA)]
- RLJ Entertainment Introduces YouTube Paid Channels
- Cinedigm's Docurama Introduces New YouTube Channel
- Cannes 2013: For 'Blue Ruin' helmer, a new path to career-building