Corporate Road Show.com announces the launch of its newest service the Financial Social Media Platform. This proprietary platform allows public and private companies to upload their corporate information to create a dynamic media rich profile page with videos, audios, social media links, news, charts, message boards and company contact information. Equally interested viewers can log on and watch the companies as they grow and create new products and services.
"We are very excited the way our new platform works and have received great feedback from our viewers," Frank Ferraro, Founder of www.corporateroadshow.com, states. "Instead of companies having their media scattered on different search engines and sites they can keep it all up to date in one place with our Financial Social Media Platform."
"This new platform from Corporate Road Show.com was a natural progression from a static website to a dynamic interactive web platform geared to the ever growing social media consumer." Ferraro also adds, "However clients can still logon and attend our popular road show events and meet the companies face-to-face."
A series of fall road show events held in collaboration with Undiscovered Equities, an online financial publication, have just wrapped up. Visit http://www.corporateroadshow.com/ to view the latest video content from the road shows and corporate profiles from companies such as:
Ascendx Spine NMEC, Inc.
Delta Entertainment (DENG) Pan American Goldfields (MXOM)
Dynastar Holdings (DYNA) Quamtel (QUMI)
Dynamic Energy Alliance (DEAC) Rackwise (RACK)
Dreamscapes International Properties Readen Holding (RHCO)
GTX Corp (GTXO) SanteFe Gold (SFEG)
Lustros, Inc. (LSLD) WellnessCenter USA (WCUI)
Lion Gold Brazil (LGBI) Wound Management Technologies
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status