The Federal Reserve predicted Wednesday the
U.S. economy will grow between 2.3 percent and 3 percent next year,
slightly less than previously forecast.
Unemployment will be in the 7.4 percent to 7.7 percent range, the central bank said. Projections in September had forecast unemployment of 7.6 percent to 7.9 percent.
The September estimate had forecast 2.5 to 3 per cent growth in gross domestic product.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women