VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Excalibur Resources Ltd. ("Excalibur" or the "Company") (CNSX: XBR)(FRANKFURT: X9CN) announces that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of 5,000,000 common shares at $0.30 per share for a total of $1,500,000. Proceeds will be applied to working capital, the Company's Catanava gold production project in Mexico and for potential acquisitions.
"We are very pleased to have the support of investors who appreciate our unique but traditional business model, particularly given the weak state of capital markets," commented Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO.
Excalibur Resources Ltd. is a junior exploration mining company focused on the discovery, development and mining of economically viable precious metal mineral resources.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO
Neither the Canadian National Stock Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Excalibur Resources Ltd.
Chairman & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports