VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Excalibur Resources Ltd. ("Excalibur" or the "Company") (CNSX: XBR)(FRANKFURT: X9CN) announces that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of 5,000,000 common shares at $0.30 per share for a total of $1,500,000. Proceeds will be applied to working capital, the Company's Catanava gold production project in Mexico and for potential acquisitions.
"We are very pleased to have the support of investors who appreciate our unique but traditional business model, particularly given the weak state of capital markets," commented Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO.
Excalibur Resources Ltd. is a junior exploration mining company focused on the discovery, development and mining of economically viable precious metal mineral resources.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO
Neither the Canadian National Stock Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Excalibur Resources Ltd.
Chairman & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Brothel Write-offs Cost Taxpayers Millions, Coburn Says
- Joaquin Phoenix Reboots in 'Her'
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy
- GLAAD Denounces 'Duck Dynasty' Star for Remarks About Gays
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President