VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- Excalibur Resources Ltd. ("Excalibur" or the "Company") (CNSX: XBR)(FRANKFURT: X9CN) announces that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of 5,000,000 common shares at $0.30 per share for a total of $1,500,000. Proceeds will be applied to working capital, the Company's Catanava gold production project in Mexico and for potential acquisitions.
"We are very pleased to have the support of investors who appreciate our unique but traditional business model, particularly given the weak state of capital markets," commented Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO.
Excalibur Resources Ltd. is a junior exploration mining company focused on the discovery, development and mining of economically viable precious metal mineral resources.
On behalf of the Board of Directors:
Tim Gallagher, Chairman & CEO
Neither the Canadian National Stock Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Excalibur Resources Ltd.
Chairman & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction