NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- eMarketer announced today that it will significantly expand its coverage of several major verticals to meet growing demand from eMarketer clients focused on those industries.
eMarketer will create dozens of additional reports next year on the travel, healthcare and pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods, and automotive sectors, in addition to the thousands of charts, interviews and articles it already publishes on those verticals.
"We are pleased to deliver even more dedicated, industry-focused information to clients, especially as demand for eMarketer insights derived from multiple research perspectives grows across all verticals," said eMarketer president Lisa Church.
To support clients' growing need for industry-focused information on the digital marketplace, eMarketer also recently added several new hires to its editorial staff.
eMarketer hired Patricia Orsini earlier this year to boost its coverage of the consumer packaged goods market. She previously worked at CNBC.com, Adweek and Gannett.
The company also hired Richard Meyer, who has spent 17 years in the healthcare marketing industry, to cover the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets. He previously worked at Online Strategic Solutions, Medtronic-Diabetes and Eli Lilly & Company.
Michael Hudson, previously a columnist at the Detroit News and an editor at Edmunds.com, was hired this summer to focus on the automotive industry.
eMarketer hired Dan Marcec in March to cover marketing trends in the travel industry.
eMarketer is the go-to authority on digital marketing, media and commerce, offering insights essential to navigating the changing, competitive and complex digital environment. By weighing and analyzing information from different sources, eMarketer provides businesspeople, marketers and advertisers with the most complete view of digital marketing available.
Vice President, Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go