MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/12/12 -- In connection with the reverse takeover which was completed on October 18, 2012, AtmanCo Inc. ("AtmanCo" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: ATW) announces the termination of RSM Richter Chamberland LLP as auditors of Biotonix (2010) Inc. and the appointment of Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP as auditors of the company resulting from the transaction.
AtmanCo helps executives and managers recruit qualified human resources and place the right person in the right position. Atman Co. created the Atman personality test - a simple, accurate and scientifically proven psychometric test with four modules: At-Plus, At-Model, At-Match and At-Team. Each test and its modules identify factors that shape an individual's personality and influence their performance. User-friendly and easy to use, these proven tools for developing human potential integrate easily into the recruitment, organizational evaluation, and talent management processes.
Using a management interface (Web platform) that's among the most advanced in the world, you can quickly access the results of psychometric tests, compare profiles to job norms and generate sales, management and team complementarity reports. The versatile AtmanCo solution represents a key tool to significantly increase the success of your employees within your organization.
Atman is distinguished by its on-line marketing, direct sales, and network of partners. At this stage of its development, the Company is focused on its mission to support recruitment and performance management while continuing to offer Web solutions. For more information please visit www.atmanco.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President and CEO
Tel.: 514.935-5959, ext. 301
Tel.: 514-395-0375, ext. 234
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub