LOS ANGELES, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Acura announced today that it will unveil a prototype of the next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle during the press days of the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), held in Detroit over January 14-15. Utilizing "Aero Sculpture" design language affecting both form and function, the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/ACURALOGO )
The press conference will be broadcast live at http://www.acurawebcast.com . Media information, high-resolution images and video of the 2014 MDX Prototype will be available at http://www.acuranews.com immediately following the press conference.
Connect with Acura:
Media Information: http://www.acuranews.com
Consumer Information: http://www.acura.com
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks