LOS ANGELES, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Acura announced today that it will unveil a prototype of the next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle during the press days of the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), held in Detroit over January 14-15. Utilizing "Aero Sculpture" design language affecting both form and function, the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/ACURALOGO )
The press conference will be broadcast live at http://www.acurawebcast.com . Media information, high-resolution images and video of the 2014 MDX Prototype will be available at http://www.acuranews.com immediately following the press conference.
Connect with Acura:
Media Information: http://www.acuranews.com
Consumer Information: http://www.acura.com
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers