LOS ANGELES, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Acura announced today that it will unveil a prototype of the next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle during the press days of the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), held in Detroit over January 14-15. Utilizing "Aero Sculpture" design language affecting both form and function, the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/ACURALOGO )
The press conference will be broadcast live at http://www.acurawebcast.com . Media information, high-resolution images and video of the 2014 MDX Prototype will be available at http://www.acuranews.com immediately following the press conference.
Connect with Acura:
Media Information: http://www.acuranews.com
Consumer Information: http://www.acura.com
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women