LOS ANGELES, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Acura announced today that it will unveil a prototype of the next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle during the press days of the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), held in Detroit over January 14-15. Utilizing "Aero Sculpture" design language affecting both form and function, the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/ACURALOGO )
The press conference will be broadcast live at http://www.acurawebcast.com . Media information, high-resolution images and video of the 2014 MDX Prototype will be available at http://www.acuranews.com immediately following the press conference.
Connect with Acura:
Media Information: http://www.acuranews.com
Consumer Information: http://www.acura.com
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row