LOS ANGELES, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Acura announced today that it will unveil a prototype of the next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle during the press days of the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), held in Detroit over January 14-15. Utilizing "Aero Sculpture" design language affecting both form and function, the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100923/ACURALOGO )
The press conference will be broadcast live at http://www.acurawebcast.com . Media information, high-resolution images and video of the 2014 MDX Prototype will be available at http://www.acuranews.com immediately following the press conference.
Connect with Acura:
Media Information: http://www.acuranews.com
Consumer Information: http://www.acura.com
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects