VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Reservoir Capital Corp. ("Reservoir" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: REO)(BERLIN: ROC)(FRANKFURT: ROC) is pleased to report that its Brodarevo 1 and 2 Hydroelectric Project have been included in the Strategic Economic Cooperation Arrangement signed between the Canadian Commercial Corporation ("CCC"), a Crown corporation of the Government of Canada, and the government of the Republic of Serbia, to consider collaborative opportunities relating to the Brodarevo projects and to facilitate their rapid implementation.
The agreement was formally signed by Mr. Marc Whittingham the President and Chief Executive officer of CCC and Mr. Aleksandar Vucic, Serbia's First Deputy Prime Minister, in a ceremony held at the offices of the offices of Export Development Canada in Halifax Nova Scotia, on November 15th, 2012.
Reservoir is a renewable energy company that is engaged in the development of a 59.1 MW hydroelectric project at Brodarevo in southwest Serbia. Reservoir holds four geothermal exploration licenses in Serbia and has applied for three hydroelectric concessions on the Cehotina River in Bosnia (17.75 MW). Reservoir's common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange (symbol "REO") and on the Frankfurt and Berlin Exchanges (symbol "ROC").
For further information on Reservoir Capital Corp., please consult the Company's website www.reservoircapitalcorp.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Reservoir Capital Corp.
VP Corporate Development
+1 416 703 0010
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial