LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Overhill Farms, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OFI) today announced that the Company anticipates announcing year-end and fourth quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, December 18, 2012.
Overhill Farms will host a conference call on December 18, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. EST (10:00 a.m. PST). Shareholders and investment professionals can participate by dialing 877-407-9210. A webcast of accompanying slides will be at http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170320.
About Overhill Farms
Overhill Farms, Inc. (www.OverhillFarms.com) is a value-added supplier of custom high quality prepared frozen foods for branded retail, private label foodservice and airline customers. Its product line includes entrées, plated meals, bulk-packed meal components, pastas, soups, sauces, poultry, meat and fish specialties, as well as organic and vegetarian offerings. The Company's capabilities give its customers a one-stop solution for new product development, precise replication of existing recipes, product manufacturing and packaging. Its customers include prominent nationally recognized names such as Panda Restaurant Group, Inc., Jenny Craig, Inc., Safeway Inc., Target Corporation, Pinnacle Foods Group LLC and American Airlines, Inc. We also sell frozen foods under the Boston Market brand, under exclusive license with Boston Market Corporation.
Chairman, President and CEO
Overhill Farms, Inc.
Auerbach & Co. Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?