Penthouse Magazine said Tuesday it has named California model Nicole Aniston Penthouse Pet of the Year for 2013.
"I am honored to be chosen as the 2013 Penthouse Pet of the Year and I'm excited to spend the upcoming year representing the Penthouse brand," Aniston said in a statement. The title of Penthouse Pet is one of the most prestigious titles I've earned in the adult industry, and now being named Pet of the Year really raises the bar for me as an entertainer."
"Nicole is gorgeous from head to toe, inside and out, and we're happy to showcase her in an all-new 10-page pictorial in the magazine," said Barbara Rice Thompson, executive editor for Penthouse Magazine. "She's also personable and articulate, and looking forward to meeting Penthouse readers at her upcoming appearances. Nicole will be a wonderful representative of the Penthouse brand and we can't wait to feature her in the magazine and in videos throughout 2013."
The January issue of Penthouse, featuring Aniston's pictorial spread, is on newsstands now.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply