Penthouse Magazine said Tuesday it has named California model Nicole Aniston Penthouse Pet of the Year for 2013.
"I am honored to be chosen as the 2013 Penthouse Pet of the Year and I'm excited to spend the upcoming year representing the Penthouse brand," Aniston said in a statement. The title of Penthouse Pet is one of the most prestigious titles I've earned in the adult industry, and now being named Pet of the Year really raises the bar for me as an entertainer."
"Nicole is gorgeous from head to toe, inside and out, and we're happy to showcase her in an all-new 10-page pictorial in the magazine," said Barbara Rice Thompson, executive editor for Penthouse Magazine. "She's also personable and articulate, and looking forward to meeting Penthouse readers at her upcoming appearances. Nicole will be a wonderful representative of the Penthouse brand and we can't wait to feature her in the magazine and in videos throughout 2013."
The January issue of Penthouse, featuring Aniston's pictorial spread, is on newsstands now.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign