Penthouse Magazine said Tuesday it has named California model Nicole Aniston Penthouse Pet of the Year for 2013.
"I am honored to be chosen as the 2013 Penthouse Pet of the Year and I'm excited to spend the upcoming year representing the Penthouse brand," Aniston said in a statement. The title of Penthouse Pet is one of the most prestigious titles I've earned in the adult industry, and now being named Pet of the Year really raises the bar for me as an entertainer."
"Nicole is gorgeous from head to toe, inside and out, and we're happy to showcase her in an all-new 10-page pictorial in the magazine," said Barbara Rice Thompson, executive editor for Penthouse Magazine. "She's also personable and articulate, and looking forward to meeting Penthouse readers at her upcoming appearances. Nicole will be a wonderful representative of the Penthouse brand and we can't wait to feature her in the magazine and in videos throughout 2013."
The January issue of Penthouse, featuring Aniston's pictorial spread, is on newsstands now.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes